PaulM

That's great! Thanks, saved me a major headache!

"swatsp0p" wrote:

For some reason, my post via Joseph Rubin's newsgroup did not make it to here.

Assuming your worksheet is nameed "Sheet1" (edit as needed), create your
button and add this code to your button: verify the columns listed match your
desired ones to hide!

-----------------------

Sub hidecolsrow4()
' hidecolsrow4 Macro
If Worksheets("Sheet1").Columns("J").Hidden = False Then
Range("J:J,L:L,N:N,P:P,R:R,T:T,V:V,X:X,Z:Z,AB:AB,A D:AD,AF :AF,AH:AH").Select
Selection.EntireColumn.Hidden = True
Range("A4").Activate
Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = True
' unhidecolsrow4 Macro
Else
Rows("3:5").Select
Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = False
Columns("I:AI").Select
Selection.EntireColumn.Hidden = False
End If
Range("A1").Select
End Sub

If columns are hidden, this will Unhide them, if not hidden, it will Hide
them.

Good Luck
Bruce
The older I get, the better I used to be.
Minneapolis, MN USA