Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Jason Jason is offline

Default How to I make sure that my workbook always opens with a desired sh

If you hit Ctrl + Home it will take you to the first cell in the worksheet
you are working on. If you save while there it will open to this spot. Same
should work for any page you are on when you save.

"Shariq" wrote:

Hi!
I've got a problem. I want to make sure that everytime I open a workbook, to
make it open always with the same page/sheet I want, because normally it will
open the sheet you were working on last.(before you closed it).
so please if someone can help me.