Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Debra Dalgleish Debra Dalgleish is offline

Default Create new drop down from previous drop down selection

You can create dependent data validation dropdowns, as described he

Supe wrote:
I have a worksheet where the 1st column is the Region and the 2nd column is
the sub-banner(areas within the region). I have created a drop down on the
first column where you can select the region. Is there a way to create a
drop down in the 2nd column where it only shows the sub-banners associated
with the region that was selected in column 1 if I have the sub-banners
separated by Region on another worksheet?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures