Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Karla V Karla V is offline

Default Can't edit hyperlinks

Unfortunately, the file contains confidential information that I can't
e-mail. Any suggestions on things I could check on my end?

Thanks for your help so far.

"galimi" wrote:

Correct. Feel free to email the file to me. I'll be happy to take a look.
--
http://HelpExcel.com

"Karla V" wrote:

Everything under Tools, Protection is grayed out, including the first item
which says "Protect." When a sheet is protected, doesn't that normally
change to "Unprotect"?

"galimi" wrote:

Karla,

It could be that the sheet is protected.
--
http://HelpExcel.com

"Karla V" wrote:

I have an Excel file from a co-worker that needs some hyperlinks updated.
However, the option to edit hyperlink is grayed out. Also, I cannot create
any new hyperlinks.

It is a Read-Only file, but even when I Save As a different file name, the
hyperlink options aren't available.

Any ideas on why this would be happening?