Hello,

You are right, but my situation is different. I have
two Excel open. If it was one Excel open with two
workbooks you was right. But in my situation - One
Excel doesn't know the other. So I do not have access to
its workbooks.
Thanks anyway... if you have any other solution I
will appreciate if you send it.

Thanks