Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JMay JMay is offline

Default delete blanks - sporadic

Gord - Thanks for responding.. and I agree
With you ..

"It worked! Thank you :) "

Whatever floats your boat, ehh..

:

I guess OP would be the one to answer that.

Aline's response was "It worked! Thank you :) "

Gord

On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 13:38:23 +0000, "JMay" wrote:

Gord,

It's just that the OP's dataset looks exactly like a table, say

FName LName City
Jim May
Bill Atlanta
Gord Didden New York

OP said:
I have
sporadic blank cells throughout the dataset and want to delete them

So how is the above dataset going to LOOK after
The Blanks are deleted? <<that's my Q

Thanks,

:

They are not "nulls".

They are the "" results of formulas that returned no data so she wants them
shifted up for alignment purposes.

Gord

On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 00:49:41 +0000, "JMay" wrote:

This whole thread "blows-my-mind" the fact that
Alina wants to DELETE the blank cells which are
Nulls as far as I see it.

What am I missing here?

:

Should read "not" part of the code.

Gord

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 16:19:16 -0800, Gord Dibben <gorddibbATshawDOTca wrote:

The ' lets Excel know it is part of the code.