lisgur

In groups.yahoo.com/xltraders/files/ something called "Download
Quotes.XLS" I'm using office 2003.
"Don Guillett" wrote:

Which file? What did you do? etc.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"lsi" wrote in message
Don,

Thanks for the prompt answer. I found the file but in some respects I'm a
neophyte. After I downloaded it and fixed my security settings to get it

get a visual basic error message, "run-time error 1004." Saying, "the
internet site reports that the item you requested could not be found.
(HTTP/1.0 404)"

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Lee

"Don Guillett" wrote:

goto xltradersjoin and download a couple of free files I have provided

get info from Yahoo.

To visit your group on the web, go to:

Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"LSI" wrote in message
I have a spread sheet tempate that I made where I write down my daily
stock
transactions. For each position I have in inventory I show the

closing
price, the quantity and the cost. I would like to be able to get or
create a
function that each time I open the sheet I could login to say a MMoney
file
or my broke and update the current price for each security. Does

anyone
do
this or know how to do it?