Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] millrice321@yahoo.com is offline

Default Importing External data from various sources

I am looking to import data from many different Access databases. So
far, all the tutorials I have found show how to create a connection to
a single database. What I want to do is to create a connection to a
folder, not a file, so that I can choose a different database each time
I import data. I have seen on some other computers that there is a
conneciton already set up for the .mdb type (not a specific file or
database) with which I can browse to my database but I can't find out
to set that up either. Any and all help is appreciated.