Barb Reinhardt

What else does he want?

"maryj" wrote in message
We've been going back and forth between the XY and Line. It seems like he

can
get part of what he wants with each of them but neither give him all that

he
wants. I'm beginning to think that it can't be done, but just wanted to

pick
the brains of all you charting gurus.

"Barb Reinhardt" wrote:

I wonder if he's trying to create a LINE chart rather than an XY Scatter
chart.

Barb Reinhardt

"maryj" wrote in message
I have a client trying to create an XY scatter chart. The values for

the X
axis a 16000, 8000, 4000, 2000, 1000, 500, 250 and 125. They are

numbers,
not text. He would like these values to be displayed in relation to

the
amount between the different values. For example, 16000 and 8000

should
have
more space between them than 250 and 125. Is there a way to do this?
--
maryj