Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave F Dave F is offline

Default Dumb question . . . saving spreadsheets

Well, let's make sure we're talking about the same thing here. You refer to
the "whole worksheet" but I think you're really asking whether the whole
workbook is saved when you hit the save button.

If you have Sheet 1 active and you click the save button, then that
*workbook* will be saved, including any modifications made to other
worksheets in the workbook.

However, other workbooks you have open will remain unaffected.

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"willie091028" wrote:

When I'm working on a worksheet/spreadsheet that has numerous tabs, if I save
on one of the spreadsheet/tabs, will it save the whole worksheet? Eg. If I
change something on Sheet 1 and then go to Sheet 5 and change something, then
I save on Sheet 5, will the changes on Sheet 1 also be saved?