Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Using the chat

Google archives these newsgroups.

You can go to:

Put
*excel*
in the "Return only messages from the group at this location" box

and enough info to identify your post (date/author)

If you register with Google, you can actually respond in that same thread.

I searched the *excel* newsgroups for posts authored by you and found a few
including:

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...f122c03bfae4d7

or

http://snipurl.com/17qbd

willie091028 wrote:

I'm new to this and have a couple of general questions. First of all, I
posted a question on 1-12-07. I received a response which I printed out and
have subsequently lost. I wanted to print it out again. Is there a way to
go directly to the date or to my user name instead of scrolling through the
entire list? DSL isn't available here yet and scrolling through using dialup
is a time consuming nightmare.

Also, the response I received to my question on 1-12-07 was simple to
understand and solved my problem quickly. Is there a way to thank the person
who responded to my request?

--

Dave Peterson