Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Excel 2003 macro collection

If they were in personal.xls (or .xla), you should be able to find them in the
XLStart folder.

Open excel
hit alt-f11 to get to the VBE
hit ctrl-g to see the immediate window

type this and hit enter:
?application.startuppath

for me (xl2003, winXP Home), I get:
C:\Documents and Settings\(username)\Application Data\Microsoft\Excel\XLSTART

But if you changed usernames, you may want to open windows explorer and drill
down to that old user's XLStart folder.

===
On top of that, the user could have had an addin that could be anywhere.

They could install the addin via
tools|addins
and browse to any location that was available--network drives included.

bluepuppet wrote:

I had to delete user WinXP profile, when user logged in new profile was
created but Excel 2003 macro collection and macro menu list was gone.
Where can I find users macroes - I beleive that they were saved as part of
Personal Workbook or something similar?
Any help greatly appreciated...

--

Dave Peterson