Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default how to I make member list that indicates when subs due

You will probably need at least three columns - one for names, one for
amount paid and another for expiry date. Using conditional formatting
you could set up the expiry date column such that it turns orange if it
is within one month of today's date (i.e. < today()+30 ) and that it
turns red if the date has passed (i.e. date < today() ).

Hope this helps.

Pete

Lozza wrote:

I am trying to set up a spreadsheet for members of a small club and would
like it to change colour as their membership expires that the end of each
year - how can I achieve this?