Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ken Johnson Ken Johnson is offline

Default Need help with recording a macro, attaching a button

oxicottin wrote:
Ken,
Once again thanks for replying and all the help it is very helpfull!!
I use this excel sheet at work an d I will try to do what you explained
in your reply here at work today. I will let you know the results later
this evening. Sorry about the picture it looked ok when I set it up. I
wanted to make a .xls file with one sheet in it for an example and you
could have downloaded it but I figured you wouldnt have downloaded it.
I still could if you want to see the .xls!

Thnaks again,
Chad

Hi Chad,

Feel free to email me a copy and I'll see what I can do.

Ken Johnson