Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sandeep Parkhi Sandeep Parkhi is offline

Default How to create sheet without gridlines?

Thats offcourse one of the ways of doing it but I had ruled that out in my
initial question itself. David has given me the correct answer. Thanks
anyways. This is how we keep learning.

"Bernard Liengme" wrote:

Tools | Option; open Edit tab; in lower half (Windows Options) unselect
Gridline box
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Sandeep Parkhi" <Sandeep wrote in message
Many times, I see the excel sheets prepared by others which do not contain
Gridlines. In these sheets the Gridlines option in
ToolsOptionsViewWindows
Options is also enabled. Gridline colour is also Automatic. There is no
sheet
background as well. Can anybody tell how to create such sheets?