Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Teethless mama Teethless mama is offline

Default Array to meet conditions

=IF(AND(B37:Q37="OK"),"OK","ERROR")

ctrl+shift+enter, not just enter

"Erin" wrote:

I have a row of formula results that will either have a value of "OK" or the
result of a vlookup. In the next column, I am trying to write a formula that
will say "OK" if ALL of the other columns also say OK so I can sort out the
rows that are not OK. (Imagine columns B-Q have the OK or vlookup results
and column R is trying to summarize those results). So in column R I have
tried:

{=IF((B37:Q37)="OK","OK","ERROR")}

The problem here is that I get a result of OK if ANY of cells in the array
say OK. I only want a result of OK if ALL the cells in the array say OK.

What am I missing? (Or is there a completely different better way to do
this?)

Thank you!

Erin