Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave F Dave F is offline

Default Part of the keyboard seems to be locked in excel

Perhaps you need a new keyboard?
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"Lowrey" wrote:

Hi.
We've been working with Excel 2003 at work for quite some time now, and just
recently ran into some very odd trouble:

In any worksheet I choose any cell, and press a key - nothing happens. If I
edit the cell by pressing F2, all the keys work fine. Strangely enough some
of the keys do work as they are supposed to, and pressing the latter keys
will let me edit (or add to) the contents of the cell.

The working keys are a, b, c, å, ä, ö. Also all the numbers on the numpad
except for 0 and 1 work.

Any ideas? It's getting quite annoying.