Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
PG PG is offline

Default Unchecking "Extend data range formats" is not workingfor row shading

I have rows that are shaded a color. I would like new rows I insert to not be shaded.

I unchecked "Extend data range formats and formulas", but new inserted rows are still shaded.

I unchecked Tools/Auto Correct/Auto Format/"Include new rows and columns in list" but that didn't help either.

How can I make the default fill color for new rows inserted between two shaded rows be "no fill"?

http://www.eggheadcafe.com