Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
kassie kassie is offline

Default What Excel macro puts data in the NEXT row of a sheet?

Where does sheet2 Col B get its data from? Wouldn't it be easier to copy
from the source? If you give more info, I am sure soemone here can help you!
--
Hth

Kassie Kasselman

"KenC" wrote:

I have a list of data in col B of sheet 2 which I need to copy and transpose
into sheet 1, then delete the data in sheet 2 to use the form again to copy
and transpose onto the next line in sheet 1. I have tried with a macro
shortcut I've called ctrl + e. (I am really using the data form process but
cannot because I have too many inputs).
Is there a simple macro I can copy and paste?