Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
thebaldsoprano thebaldsoprano is offline

Default Copy information from the bottom

that did it! on behalf of myself and all the co-workers who were just
entertained by my impromptu football victory dance THANK YOU!

"vezerid" wrote:

If the column contains numbers, then you need:

=LOOKUP(10^307,'Sheet1'!A:A)

If it contains text you need:

=LOOKUP(REPT("z",255),'Sheet1'!A:A)

The cell with this formula will always show the last value in column
A:A of Sheet1

HTH
Kostis Vezerides

thebaldsoprano wrote:
I am running a large purchase order log on excel 03. I would like to have the
information from the bottom of the log (the newest entry) copy to an actual
purchase order on another worksheet in the same workbook. This way I could
print off an order after I enter each log. Since the bottom of the log is
always going further down is this possible? And is it possible for this to
work vice versa?

Thanks!