Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CheekyChappie CheekyChappie is offline

Default expanding results

ok, here is the detail

TOTAL PRODUCTS 500
Product A 50
Product B 150
Product C 300

So the Products are directly below the total line.

I want to be able to show the TOTAL PRODUCTS line only, but if they click on
that cell, it expands to show the products underneath as it is about, and
again to minimise them.

Hope this is clearer.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Can you detail the data, where is the Product 1 data, Product 2 etc.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"CheekyChappie" wrote in message
I have a list of data which sums up to make the total. What I want to do

is
hide the detail, but show it if someone clicks on the total.

For example, I have Product 1, product 2 and product 3 listed with their
sales next to them.

The top row is TOTAL SALES and has their combined total. I want to be

able
to hide the product detail, but click on the TOTAL SALES cell to expand

and
then contract the data - can this be done?