Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default expanding results

Can you detail the data, where is the Product 1 data, Product 2 etc.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"CheekyChappie" wrote in message
I have a list of data which sums up to make the total. What I want to do

is
hide the detail, but show it if someone clicks on the total.

For example, I have Product 1, product 2 and product 3 listed with their
sales next to them.

The top row is TOTAL SALES and has their combined total. I want to be

able
to hide the product detail, but click on the TOTAL SALES cell to expand

and
then contract the data - can this be done?