Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Chris Chris is offline

Default Calendar Help

Hi,

I've got the following code which enables a calendar to pop-up then
disappear when another cell not in the mentioned range is selected. As i'm
not very good at understanding and editing code, does anyone know how to edit
the below code to allow me to specify where the calendar appears, and also to
select cell B3 but have the selected date populate cell C3.

Here's the code:

Private Sub Calendar1_Click()
ActiveCell.Value = CDbl(Calendar1.Value)
ActiveCell.NumberFormat = "mm/dd/yyyy"
ActiveCell.Select

If Target.Cells.Count 1 Then Exit Sub
If Not Application.Intersect(Range("A1:A20"), Target) Is Nothing Then
Calendar1.Left = Target.Left + Target.Width - Calendar1.Width
Calendar1.Top = Target.Top + Target.Height
Calendar1.Visible = True
' select Today's date in the Calendar
Calendar1.Value = Date
ElseIf Calendar1.Visible Then Calendar1.Visible = False

Thanks,

Chris