Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Yacbo Yacbo is offline

Default Copy Excel chart to MS Word and print gridlines?

Normally, it is the opposite question, "How do I copy WITHOUT the gridlines?"
Either way, when you copy and paste from Excel to Word, it is a good idea to
use EditPaste Special and experiment with the options available until you
get the desired result. Normally, if you choose the "Bitmap" option, the
selected worksheet area will appear in Word as it does in Excel. Using one
of the "Picture" options will typically omit the gridlines. A basic copy and
paste seldom produces a desirable result.

"Chris L 99" wrote:

I have an Excel spreadsheet including printed gridlines. When I copy it into
an MS Word document the gridlines disappear. How can I move the chart to MS
word and still print the gridlines?

I am using Office 2003 editions of both MSWord and Excel.