Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sandy Mann Sandy Mann is offline

Default picture disappears from view when scrolling.

Just an afterthought.

greatly appreciated. I would like to always see all of my pictures when I
scroll up and down

How many pictures have you got in the Workbook? Could it be a resources
issue? What happens if you insert a picture in a new workbook, does it view
OK then?

--

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

with @tiscali.co.uk

"KimnJasonG" wrote in message
After inserting a picture into an excel worksheet it disappears when I
scroll
down and it leaves the viewing window. Once I scroll back up it is gone
from
view but the picture is still technically there. If I click on it and move
it
slightly it comes into sight again. Any help as to what to do would be
greatly appreciated. I would like to always see all of my pictures when I
scroll up and down. Thanks