Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Richard Richard is offline

Default display totals only over a certain amount

If I understand it correctly if the total is in cell A2 try:

=IF(A2500,A2,"")
--
Richard

"Nek" wrote:

Hi:

I have a worksheet that totals colums for a daily payroll total for a
company. The 1st and 2nd colum need to be entered daily from a different
spreadsheet, the 3rd colum will already have an amount (salary amount) and
that colum is hidden and protected. However, I do not want the total to show
up if the user enters "0" in column 1 and 2 because they would be privy to
the salary amount - so is there a way in excel I can have the spreadsheet
only display a total if it is over a certain amount? This way the salary
would be protected and the amount would only show for example if it is over
$500.