Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
GMW GMW is offline

Default Last value in row

I'm tracking stock prices, and enter daily closing prices for stock symbols
listed in a column. Each row contains daily closing prices. The final
column (once I've got the formula sorted out) is the %age change from the
first value in the row.

How do I designate the last value entered, divided by the first value in
that row? After specifying the first value in the row, End Right seems to go
to the last entered value in that row. How do I enter a formula in the
Percentage Change column to divide the last value in the row by the first
value in that row (-1)?