Dave Peterson

Just to add to Otto's reply. If you have some macro running in the background
(maybe based on a worksheet activation), then excel could be clearing your
clipboard (macros do that a lot!).

You could test it by opening your workbooks with macros disabled and see if you
can copy|paste.

Lady Layla wrote:

I have a workbook with multiple sheets. I need to copy several cells from one
sheet and paste on other sheets. I copy, then when I go to the other sheet,
there is no paste option available. The file and sheets are not protected. The
cells are not merged. Paste option is available for copy and paste within a
sheet.

I am trying to copy and paste values not formulas or hyperlinks.

Has anyone seen this before and any idea why this is occurring?

Thanks

LL

--

Dave Peterson