Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
John Bundy John Bundy is offline

Default if statement

Floor rounds down, doesn't seem like that is what you want, this rounds to
the nearest 10th
=ROUND(A1,1)
They were referring to
If column F is = 1200, 12 is to be added to the total in column D, If F is
=1100, 11 months are added to the total in clolumn D, and soon.

this is basically code, post data and I can try to write you some code.

--
-John Northwest11
is helpful.

"Dorothy J" wrote:

I am sorry, i don't quite understand Floor? Also, I don't have an if
statement formula at all...
--
Dorothy J

"Sandy Mann" wrote:

Dorothy,

I meant of course:

Add:

+FLOOR(F19,100)/100

to the formula youm have in Column D!

--
HTH

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

with @tiscali.co.uk

"Dorothy Rural New Jersey" <Dorothy, Rural

wrote in message ...
Please, I have only a few hours, it is noon standard eastern time in USA.

I would like help on the following:

In column F there will be hours worked by employees, formated in number
style as -123.4, rounding the numbers to the nearest 10th. In column D
there
is a total of months the employee has accumulated for accredited service.
Each year months are added as per the amount of hours.