Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
willie091028 willie091028 is offline

Default Moving primary data from master sheet to individual sheets w/in wo

I think this question was already addressed, but you're dealing with the
village idiot here . . . the answers didn't make sense to me.

What I have is a workbook with 7 spread sheets. It is a database for an
insurance program. On each sheet I need the named insured, the policy term,
policy number, retro date etc. Is there a way that I can set up a basic info
spreadsheet and copy the info from it to each of the other spreadsheets based
on what that particular spreadsheet requires. So, that I can fill in the
primary info and when I change it have it automatically change on all of the
sheets within the workbook.

Please remember I need step by step directions for a person who is not into
computer jargon and needs everything very basic. My thanks to anyone who can
help me.