Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
IMS Lori IMS Lori is offline

Default Macros VBA and Converting Form to Database

I have a workbook that logs our inbound calls. In this workbook the first
sheet (Call Record) is like a form where the headings are in Column A and you
are inputting information (heading such as DATE, Client Manager, Contact
Name, Firm Name, etc) into Column B. I know it's possible to put a button at
the end of this form that will not only print out the form, but transfer the
information into the second sheet (Inbounds) where the information is put in
rows (Header row contains the information from Column A on the first sheet).

I've linked worksheets and workbooks together before and done formulas and
functions and although I know this can be done I don't have the foggiest of
how to go about doing it.

Any help?

TIA!!!!!