Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
sax sax is offline

Default I can`t open my excel files

my steps are usually the ff. start then i choose the excel exec file from the
programs list,then click on it.

when i click on it i get an error message saying that,the file i am trying
to open is either corrupt or is a read-only file.
thank you.

"CLR" wrote:

Excel files can be opened in several ways, and from several types of
sources.........Please describe where you are trying to open them from, the
steps you are using.........and what happens....

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Sean Timmons" wrote:

What happens when you try to open them?

"sax" wrote:

I don`t know what hapened but i can`t open my excel files.I have fiddled with
all the options in the properties section but they won`t just open.Can
someone help?
I am using Office 2004.