Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Tushar Mehta Tushar Mehta is offline

Default Autoshapes in Charts

In article ,
says...
When I add an arrow to my charts they do not show up in print preview or will
the show up when I print? What do I need to do?

How are you adding the arrow? To ensure that it is indeed in the chart,
select the chart *before* adding the arrow. Now, when you click outside the
chart (i.e., in some cell in the worksheet containing the chart), you should
see the chart with the arrow in it. If you don't, you didn't add the arrow
to the chart but to the worksheet and it is behind the chart.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions