Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Carolyn Carolyn is offline

Default Undo

Dear Gord:

I am working 2002 on a network. And your reply confirmed what I thought but
couldn' t ask our helpdesk in a way that made sense to them. I can now talk
to them from a place we will both understand.

Work has been busy and long days so please accept my apology for not calling
sooner.

Carolyn

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Which version of Excel?

Normally Excel after 97 version will keep track of 16 levels of undo.

Some actions can't be undone, such as clicking any command on the File menu. If
you can't undo an action, the Undo command changes to Can't Undo.
Macros can clear all items from the undo list.

To increase the number of undo's you can alter the Registry, but I don't think
that is your problem.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 9 Jan 2007 13:22:02 -0800, Carolyn
wrote:

Is there a way to set the number of undo's in Excel. Sometimes I can only
undo one or two changes and need to do more.