Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JackieRoss JackieRoss is offline

Default Link inserted rows throughout the worksheet.

I would consider myself an intermediate user...

I created a workbook with each worksheet representing a month. My partner
and I (wedding coordinators) share the workbook. The totals flow throughout
helping us keep track of each brides balance each month. What I would like to
do is link any additions made... For example...

If January has 15 brides listed then the February sheet is linked to all 15
brides. If we take on a new bride in January we add them to the worksheet.
Right now we are having to go through EACH month and add the bride. Please
tell me there is an easier way!
--
Thanks!
Jackie