Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Roger Govier Roger Govier is offline

Default Using an Array to calculate the number of days between dates and..

Hi Paul

You're more than welcome. Enjoy the wonders of Sumproduct!!!

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"phocused" wrote in message
Ah, the cloud is lifted. Roger, now I get it. I was taking things at
face
value. The product of the Serial Numbers of the dates times the
array..... No
wonder I was getting no where.

True and False.

Excellent, thanks you for your patience.

Rgds Paul

"phocused" wrote:

Hi,

I have a list of Start Dates starting in A2 and running down to A35.
I also
have a list of End Date strting in B2 and running down to B35 (Note:
Not all
start dates will have a corresponding end date)
Listed in C2 is a status, Approved, Rejected etc

Problem
I am trying to calculate the number of days between the start and end
date
and list it as the number approved, rejected in 5 days or less : 6 to
10 days
: 10 to 20 days or greater than 20Days
I also want to break this down by month

So i would end up with a result looking like

Stats for December
number of calls closed in <= 5 days 6 - 10 days 10 -
20
days 20@
Approved 3 2
10 0
Rejected 1 0
0 0

I can do this over several calculations using several worksheets, but
would like to do it in a single sheet using an array

Is this possible ?

Rgds Paul