Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
John_A John_A is offline

Default Using Excel as an actively linked workbook in Access

I have an Excel spreadsheet where users will input their data which
ultimately gets transferred over to Access. Access has an active link to the
Excel sheet so that the data in Access is constantly updated. I am using
some different formulas to transfer all the data to one page, which is the
sheet that is actively linked. I find that the formulas on the sheet work
fine, until I link the page to Access. Once I do that, if I try to input any
new formulas or change any existing ones on the Excel sheet, it displays the
formula code instead of the result.

Is there a way to fix this?