Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CLR CLR is offline

Default Another formula question

If your list is long.....you might like what Data Filter Autofilter
select apples.....will do for you......shows the whole list of Apple
purchases, of you can further select smaller groups.......

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"WendyBTR8860" wrote:

I have another formula question similar to my previous post.

Now I would like to create a formula in one cell that would produce the
lowest amount given in a range. For example:

Column A Column B
Apples $5
Oranges $20
Bananas $15
Apples $10
Pears $50
Apples $30

From the chart above, I can see that the LEAST amount spent on Apples was
$5. I would like to create a formula that would lookup Apples in column A and
then give me the lease amount I've spent on apples in the corresponding
amount from column B.

Any help is much appreciated. Thank you!