Gillian7117

Hello, It was alot lot easier than what I thought. i just did 3 sets of
information and I did it, i think what was stressing me out was where I put
the axas name, but then realised you add them in after!!
Thanks for your help xx

"Gillian7117" wrote:

Hello, hope you can help.
I am trying to do a break-even analysis in the form of a graph. I am
extreamly stuck on what to do
Ive searched help and it gives me the option of downloading a wrksheet to
input all the details but that is not what i am wanting. I just want to enter
the details in excel as I already know the amounts and then to be presented
with a simple graph with 3 entries.
What do I search under to help me input 3 sources of information in like the
fixed costs, selling costs and variable costs?
Im realy stuck!!!