Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
bj bj is offline

Default formulas

try something like
=(base cost)+(incremental cost)*roundup(max(0,nu/1000-2),0)
assuming the base cost will be there for any number, and the incremental
cost will be there for any part of a thousand.

"denice" wrote:

I need to create a formula that figures the amount in a cell at different rates

There is a base charge for a certain amount in the cell (2000), after the
base is reached the amount will change it will be so much for each 1000.

I know only the basic function but don't know how to write a formula for that.
--
Needing help