Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Susan Gerling Susan Gerling is offline

Default Change the default template in Excel 2003

I need to change the defualt "blank" template to my cutom template I need
the new one to be applied automatically when I open a new Excel workbook.

I made with background on the sheet, and a custom footer in page set up. I
did a "file save as a template", which assigned it a file extension of .XLT
It is located at C:\Documents and Settings\Susang\Application
Data\Microsoft\Templates\EFC_Confidential.xlt I went into tools, Options,
General tab, and put this path in the "At Start UP, Open these files".

Not working. My custom template is not appied to the new work book.

Any help is appreciated, Thanks Susan..