Gordon

Gillian7117 wrote:
Hello, hope you can help.
I am trying to do a break-even analysis in the form of a graph. I am
extreamly stuck on what to do
Ive searched help and it gives me the option of downloading a wrksheet to
input all the details but that is not what i am wanting. I just want to enter
the details in excel as I already know the amounts and then to be presented
with a simple graph with 3 entries.
What do I search under to help me input 3 sources of information in like the
fixed costs, selling costs and variable costs?
Im realy stuck!!!

Select the area of your data (including titles and months etc)and then
click on the chart icon. Follow the instructions

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk