Skypilot

Default Cursor Keys does not change cell focus

I use passwords to protect worksheets (leaving cells unprotected in
which data is to be entered) and so I do not forget the password, I
write the password in the last row of the last column (IV65536) then I
protect the sheet.

When the sheet is protected I then cannot use the cusor keys or rather
the up/down/left/right arrow keys do not move the cell focus to the
next cell of the unprotected cells. I can mouse click on the cell but
that is a pain and I should be able to use the cursor keys. If I then
delete the data in the last column/row I am still stuck with the
problem. Is this an undocumented feature of excel??????

On other spreadsheets I have protected without using the last
column/row the cursor keys work fine.

--
Skypilot
Skypilot's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=19946