Frank Kabel

Hi
I told you yesterday it is not possible but anyway....

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Markster" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Hello.

I am looking for an MVP to repsond to this question - no offense.

Here's the deal...

* I have 4 workbooks
* All workbooks are formatted exactly the same, that is, they all

contain
the same number and name of worksheets and the same formulas.
* All of the workbooks are currently seperate files and are not

linked to
any other files (I'm not interested in linking or consolidating)
* I want to be able to open all of the workbooks, make a change to a

cell
in one of the workbooks, and have that change reflect in all of the

remaining
workbooks without making the change to each workbook seperately (OK,

I'm
lazy...), just like updating multiple worksheets within one workbook.

So, for example, I create four workbooks, named Book1, Book2, Book3,

and
Book4. I open all of the workbooks. In Book1, cell A1, I enter the

forumla
=1+1, Enter. I want to know how to make this sinlge formula entry

reflect in
Book2, Book3, and Book4 without having to manually either copy and

paste or
enter the formula in each workbook seperately (again, I'm lazy, and I

want
the expensive Excel product to do this work for me...).

I'm just not convinced that this can't be done, until I hear it form

a MVP.
I'mnot really interested in a macro or VBA/VB code fix, just want to

know if
there is a facility within the Excel product that can accomplish this

task.
If an MVP tells me that it can be done, then I'll reat easy, but not

until
then.

Thnak you.

Markster