Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
kassie kassie is offline

Default Macros Not In Toolbars

Since you remove the other toolbars as part of your code, you have to
reinstate them before your sheet closes, possibly as part of your
Worksheet_BeforeClose event. By the same token, you have to remove the
custom toolbar, which you activated as part of opening your file. Not
knowing what exactly you created and removed, I am not clever enough to quote
the code you should use.
--
Hth

Kassie Kasselman

"SV" wrote:

Greetings,
I'm using Excel 2003 and a while back I posted a request for how to do some
calculations and combining. I got some great suggestions for macros and
implemented them. They work great, too!
So, I assigned them to toolbar buttons and removed most other toolbars and
icons (Very limited application macros) so that when people use that
spreadsheet, they see exactly what they need, nothing more. I posted the
spreadsheet on our shared drive for everyone to use.

Unfortunately, it seems that now, no matter what spreadsheet I open, I get
those toolbar buttons and the ones I removed for that one spreadsheet are
removed on my local Excel. I"m guessing I didn't save the macros as
'accessible only on that spreadsheet' or something, too.

So I have to wonder... how can I make the macros 'button accessible' to
everyone but only on THAT spreadsheet?
Perhaps a way of adding a button to the spreadsheet itself?

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Shane