Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
zitalen zitalen is offline

Default Diagram with more than one curve

I may be even more stupid than I thought.... I get a Y-axle with numbers 0 to
700 and an X-axle with numbers 1 to 13 (!) The 1 to 13 seems to be the number
of data-entries I add to the diagram... I want the sound values (around 50-60
in value) to be the X-axle and the capacity to be the Y-axle (as it is). I
get 2 curves (one for capacity and one for sound) instead of just one. As you
can see I am not at all ready to add data for the second curve...

I select the data for the first curve and choose the linear diagram no. 4 of
7 (it doesn't matter what kind of diagram I choose, I still get one curve for
capacity and one for sound). It's a bit hard to explain as my Excel is in
Swedish.

"David Biddulph" skrev:

Yes, works fine for me.
Select the data (2 columns) for your first series, Insert/ Chart/ XY/ ...
other options as appropriate.
Then Chart/ Source Data/ Add
X values for 2nd series
Y values for 2nd series
Names for series as appropriate.
--
David Biddulph

"zitalen" wrote in message
I am a bit stupid when it comes to Excel diagrams, so all your answers was
more than I understood. Here's what I want to do:

I want to create a diagram like this:
http://picasaweb.google.se/zitalena

Here are some of the values (the first 2 curves):

Capacity Sound pressure
178,5 56
206,3 56
240,9 58