Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Unfamilliar with how to use VBA code

If you're looking for a way to score your bowling matches, you can use a
workbook that Harlan Grove did.

ftp://members.aol.com/hrlngrv/
Look for Bowling.xls

I copied and pasted from the web page and put a new copy in:
http://www.savefile.com/files/401462

I'm not sure if it's different from the version you posted--I didn't look.

If it doesn't work, maybe someone will jump in to look at the logic.

Karl wrote:

Hi Dave I looked at all the code and tried to make it work but it's not doing
what it looked like at this somewhat older web page.
http://www.mrexcel.com/archive2/67900/78736.htm it is 2/3 of the way down
the page under the Tue Feb 24, 2004 3:33 am There is a nice color sheet and
the code that i posted follows. I know nothing about VBA. I am greatful for
your help so far and if you can't spend time looking at this could you point
me to other help maybe. It might just be me how do you compile the code to
see if there are errors even? Thanks Karl

--

Dave Peterson