Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave F Dave F is offline

Default How do I show only the whole number w/o eliminating four decim

Well, it doesn't round up on my machine. Not sure why.
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"David Biddulph" wrote:

Wouldn't that give $104,979, Dave?

I don't know what the OP meant by "We do not want to force all of these
cells", but I think he needs =INT(A1).
--
David Biddulph

"Dave F" wrote in message
The formatting toolbar has a button that allows you to decrease the number
of
decimals. It looks like an arrow pointing to the right with a bunch of
zeroes on it...

Dave

"kell~0" wrote:

I need to show only the whole number, not the number resulting by
removing
the decimals. We do not want to force all of these cells.

So, if the number is $104,978.6849 it needs to show $104,978, not
$104,979

How do I do this?