The Good Deeds Team

Default How do I connect fields from two spreadsheets

I have two spreadsheets.

the first has a list of account numbers, for example

10
20
30

The second has a list of acount numbers and an amount, for example

10 100
20 150
30 175

How can I in the fisrt spreadsheet, use a formula to look in the second
spreadsheet for the corresponding account number, example 20, and pull the
correct value, example 150 withoutout coding each row in the first
spreadsheet to look exactly at the specific row in the second spreadsheet

For example, I can do this and it works

=(second spreadsheet!$F$11)

however I just want it to know where in the second spreadsheet column F the
value 20 exists and pull 175 from colum G

I don't want to have to tell the firts spreadsheet it is on row 11, I want
it to look through coulmn F and find the value 20, which matches the value in
the first spreadsheet, and then give me the amount from that row in the
second spreadsheet, say column g

this application is really 6000 accounts in the first spreadsheet, that need
to match 6000 accounts in the second spreadsheet, and I don't want to code it
row by row, simplely match the accopunt numbers from the two spreadsheets and
give me a value on the corresponding row.