Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
toolbox_55 toolbox_55 is offline

Default Insert worksheets makes Windows XP fax unhappy

That fixed it. Thank you very much

"dlw" wrote:

try this

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/166274/en-us

"toolbox_55" wrote:

When I insert wooksheets into a workbook, Windows XP Fax wants to send each
worksheet on separate faxes. For example when I fax a four worksheet
workbook, the fax wizard comes up four times. I have a three worksheet
workbook that the Windows XP fax will fax all three worksheets in one fax
until I insert a worksheet then the fax wizard comes up multi-times. It seems
that I have no problems with the fax when I insert colums, rows or ect.
Is this common for Excel or is there a setting that I keep missing?